22 May 2009

Welcome

First of all, Welcome to Advertisement Spot @ Blog Spot.
Scrolling down, you will see the first 5 ad campaigns I have chosen to be posted on the first day of this project. Advertisement Spot began out of a simple desire to have a personal collection of ad campaigns as I am a sucker for advertising and everything related to this domain. After saving lots of both videos and images illustrating different campaigns, from different countries for different type of products, I have decided a better way to have this collection would be keeping it online. Thus, other people that are just as interested in these things as I am could find them easier and, by making it a blog, we could have discussions regarding certain campaigns, we could say what we would've done different and anything else in between.
With that being said and this post concluding AS's first day ends here as I promise you tomorrow we will have new campaigns published and so on, every day, until ALL THE AD CAMPAIGNS IN THE WORLD will have been published [joking of course, as there are some campaigns that wouldn't deserve the kbs they're occupying on google's servers].

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment